Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back To Work 1


Beth and Bill had been "happily" married for some 16
years. Things had gone quite well for them in just
about all possible departments, financially,
personally, they enjoyed doing just about everything
together. In the beginning it all was very good,
especially the sex. They both loved sex. They would
spend entire weekends in bed screwing in all it's many
variations.

Beth had been a virgin when she first started dating
Bill. She had relinquished that in the back seat of his
car on one sweet night when she was 17. After that
night she couldn't get enough of a lot of things with
Bill, especially sex. Unknown to Bill she frequently
supplemented the cock he gave her with that of her
younger brother. But those are other stories.

They had been married when Beth was 17 and Bill 20.
Beth had gotten pregnant within a month of their
wedding. Three kids had come in rapid succession, one
each year as they made it through college together.
Then Beth had her tubes tied, three were enough. The
kids seem to demand all of her attention for the next
few years.

Then one day shortly after Jenny's 15th birthday, she
realized she and Bill hadn't had sex for several
months. She wasn't really sure how many. She had
stopped screwing her brother years before when the kids
started coming. She could not remember when she had sex
last.

That day she took a long look at herself in the full
length mirror and decided if she were Bill she wouldn't
want to have sex with that women either. Then she
wondered where Bill was getting laid. It was sure that
he wasn't doing without... not Bill. As she looked
herself over again in the mirror she really didn't
blame him... she was curious though who he was
screwing?

Her "renovation" as she called it started immediately
and within a year she was the same size she was when
they married (38-23-35), gorgeous with long red hair
and beautiful green eyes. She and Jenny looked a lot
alike. Jenny at 15 was a young copy of her Mom. Beth
used Jenny as her model in her "renovation." She knew
she was getting close when she could wear Jenny's
clothes. Not that she would want to except for a few of
them. They were pretty funky for Beth.

She also was getting back to her old self as she seemed
to be horny all the time lately. Then one day as she
was working out in a skin tight exercise outfit, her
now 15 year old son, Steven, had whistled at her and
said, "Wow Mom you are really getting to be a babe, I
wish my girlfriend looked like that."

Beth glowed within and gave her son a big hug of real
appreciation. It shocked her when as she held Steven
close to her she felt her pussy start to get wet. 'Damn
I have to get laid, I am getting turned on by my own
son.'

Even their youngest daughter Karen, at 14 now, had
commented how "Fab" her Mom was looking.

"I hope I look more like you soon Mom, maybe then the
boys will notice me."

Karen already had a great little body. Only her boobs
hadn't quite gotten to the size of Jenny's or her
Mom's. It was only by comparison that Karen was a
little behind.

Everyone noticed the new Beth but Bill. To Beth's great
disappointment he seemed to have lost interest in sex,
certainly in sex with her. He was almost totally
wrapped up in work and sports. He had gotten in the
habit of falling asleep on the couch most nights. Then
waking up just long enough to fall in bed and sleep
again. Beth figured it was either that he was screwing
his sweet young secretary or that she was boring,
probably both. Her only exposure to life these days was
as a Mom and a housewife. Not too exciting she had to
admit.

But with her new body came new energies. The kids
pretty well took care of themselves now and they were
good about helping around the house. Then one night
Beth announced that she was going to get a job. Bill
looked at her and smiled, "If that's what you want to
do Beth, fine."

And that was all he had to say about it. Two weeks
later she was the receptionist for a lawyer in town
named Jack Roach.

Jack was about the same age as Beth and she thought him
quite handsome. Her duties were to look inviting,
answer the phone and greet his clients. The office
consisted of her outside office/waiting room with an
equipment closet and Jack's larger very well appointed
office, complete with a huge desk and a huge leather
couch, assorted chairs, a bar and stuff.

Jack and Beth got along great right from the start.
Jack was extremely nice to her, frequently telling her
how nice she looked, and what a lucky man her husband
was. He also was very appreciative of her work, how she
made his clients feel right at home, and how he was
always eager to get to the office because Beth was so
pleasant to be with. Beth of course ate it up, coming
from her boss, a good looking hunk he own age. It had
been so long since any one had been so "sweet" to her
that she too was always eager to get to the office.

She even enjoyed the way he looked at her full firm
body. Frequently she would catch him looking down the
front of her blouse. Her reaction to this was to smile
to her self and thereafter she made sure that one or
two buttons were undone so that he might have a nicer
view. 'If he was interested enough to look then he
should have something to look at', she thought to
herself.

It had been some time since anyone, well anyone but her
teen age son, looked at her beautiful breasts with
interest. She replaced all of her 'serviceable' bras
with new, half cup transparent lacey ones of all
colors. They just barely covered her nipples. She
learned that if you folded the bra a little the nipples
were exposed. That made her feel so sexy.

It wasn't long after that until Beth started
fantasizing about having sex with Jack. It became more
and more frequent and soon Beth sat at her desk with
her panties slightly wet most of the time. 'Oh if he
would just try something with me,' she thought to her
self. That surprised her as she realized she was ready,
hell eager, to be unfaithful to her husband of 16
years. Then she thought, 'I won't be giving away
anything he uses anyway.'

***

One afternoon when things were really dead, Jack asked
Beth into his office and handed her a glass of wine and
said, "Beth sweetheart, this is your sixth month
anniversary. I thought we should celebrate with a glass
of wine."

She loved the recognition and soon they had another
glass of wine, and then another and Beth was feeling
very relaxed, i.e. no pain. She surprised herself when
Jack ran his eyes over her trim body and mentioned what
a great figure she had and commented how he was envious
of her husband, having such a gorgeous and sexy wife in
his bed.

She had surprised Jack and herself when she replied,
"He wouldn't know if he had an elephant in bed with him
Jack. He falls asleep every night on the couch and he
hasn't touched me in years."

Jack looked down at her as she leaned forward on the
couch, her twin beauties nicely in view and sighed,
"What a waste sweetheart. You are lovely and your body
sure turns me on. I can't believe your husband. How can
you stand to do without sex? Jan, my wife lost interest
in sex when our only child was born. Is that something
that just happens when a women has kids?"

Karen laughed, "No Jack, some of us get even hornier.
Sure makes it tough when no one wants you."

The phone rang then and perhaps delayed the inevitable.
It was Karen, in dire need for her mother to help her
find something critical like a blouse. Beth told her
she would be right there and hung up. It was almost
quitting time anyway.

Then she stood up and said to Jack, "You asked how I
could stand to do without sex. I didn't think I had any
option... until lately. How do you cope with it?"

Jack smiled, "If I tell you do you promise not to hate
me? If you promise, in the morning I will share my
secret with you, but now Karen is in dire straights I
gather, so git."

Beth walked up to Jack and gave him a big hug saying,
"Thank you for being so sweet to me."

Jack held her close for a second with his hands resting
lightly on her trim ass saying just lightly patting,
"Maybe I have an ulterior motive fair damsel. Perhaps
you should be leery of my sweetness."

She squeezed him again in the hug thinking how good it
felt to be held in a man's arms again but she said, "I
don't even care Jack. I like the attention, I really
need the attention."

She kissed him lightly on the lips and left.

***

As she drove home the wine slowly wore off and she
began to wonder how Jack coped with lack of sex with
his wife. She smiled and thought, 'he must have a
mistress, maybe several'. The thought of Jack with one
or more women in bed really turned her on. For a moment
she fantasized about one of them being her.

The next morning when Jack came in, Beth poured them
both a large cup of coffee and walked into his office.
She gave him his coffee and she looked at him and said,
"Your court case this morning has been postponed until
next week, your next appointment is after lunch. And OK
I promise."

Jack smiled and looked at her appreciatively thinking,
'She really looks good this morning. Tight skirt really
shows off her great ass, and that blouse really hugs
those big tits. Damn I would love to share those with
her.' but he said, "You promise what?"

She smiled and replied, "You said if I promised I
wouldn't get mad at you, you would tell me what you did
to handle it when Jan lost interest in sex. OK I
promise."

Jack smiled and felt like he had let the wine talk. He
didn't want to lose Beth. She was good and he liked her
a lot. She made the office a welcome place all the
time. And he loved looking at her hot body. He smiled
at her and said, "Listen Beth, I shouldn't have said
that, I really don't want to lose your respect."

Beth looked him in the eye and said, "Jack, if you had
an affair or two I could understand. God knows I think
about it. Sometimes it get so hard. Please share with
me."

"Ok Beth my love, but you promised you wouldn't hold it
against me."

He paused briefly then, "As you know I do mostly
divorce work for young women from 25 to 40. Your age
group. Well a large number of them are so pissed off at
their husbands when they first come in here that all
they can think of is getting back at him. To a lot of
them that means fucking some other guy as soon as
possible. I'm real convenient and I can be so very
accommodating."

Beth smiled and then laughed delightfully. Jack's use
of the word fuck excited her. She had banned that word
from her house since the kids were born. She rolled it
on her tongue and liked the way it felt and said,
"Jack, how convenient, you fuck your clients. Maybe you
should put that on your business card."

Jack watched her closely as they laughed at her joke
for any sign of displeasure but found none. She smiled
and said, "I have noticed some great looking women
coming in here. You must really enjoy your work. But
tell me Jack, how do you keep up with them all? How can
you fuck so many of them?"

He smiled and said, "A funny thing about me Beth dear,
the more I get the more I want. I seem to be damn near
insatiable. Twenty minutes after I get off I am eager
to go again with the right partner."

He let his eyes roam over Beth's full body in a obvious
manner. Beth was flushed and realized her panties were
wet from the conversation. It turned her on something
fierce thinking about Jack fucking his clients on the
big leather couch. 'Maybe I ought to get a divorce and
let Jack service my needs' she thought only half
teasing herself.

Jack stepped up to her and pulled her slowly into his
arms. Beth could feel his semi-hard cock against her
and she relaxed and let her body melt into his. He held
her for a moment then he said, "Beth sweetheart, you
aren't mad at me are you. I don't want to loose you as
a friend or as an employee."

"No Jack I'm not mad, maybe a little envious. I would
love to be in your shoes. I find the idea of you
fucking all those women exciting."

Beth felt Jack's hands slid slowly down to her trim
cute ass cheeks. He patted and squeezed her ass briefly
then pulled her harder against his cock as he said,
"Beth I find you terribly sexy. I admit I have wanted
to take you on that couch since I first saw you."

Beth sighed loudly, "Oh shit... Jack, I haven't had sex
with anyone but Bill for ever. I've wanted to, but I
never have been able to get up the courage to go
through with it. You know I want to right now so bad I
could taste it, no pun, but I don't know if I could
handle what I might become afterwards. I fear it might
open the flood gates Jack. I used to adore sex. Before
Bill and I got married I was pretty active."

Jack moved one hand up and cupped a large breast and
pinched her hard nipple gently. Beth moaned making no
move to stop him and he said, "Beth I love the feel of
these and your great ass. I love everything about you.
You know I am dying to fuck you, but it has to be right
for you too. How can I seduce you Beth?"

He covered her open lips with his own as his tongue
probed finding hers eager to dance too. They kissed
passionately for some time. Beth was involuntarily
hunching her hot cunt against his hard cock and it felt
so good to her. It had been SO long. She wanted to be
fucked. She needed to be fucked.

Then Jack broke the kiss and led her to the couch. Beth
followed him in a sexual daze. As he pushed her down on
the couch she felt his hand push her skirt up and
without hesitation she raised her ass to let her skirt
up around her waist. He covered her cunt with his hand
through her wet panties saying huskily, "I want you so
bad Beth, I have to fuck you."

"Yes... I want it too, oh damn you Jack... fuck me!"

Then they heard the outer door open. They both jumped
up and hurriedly re-arranged their clothing and shortly
Beth walked out into the outer office. It was Jane
Gall, one of the sexy young ladies Jack was doing
divorce work for. Beth looked at her, at her sexy body
dressed revealingly and guessed she was one of the ones
Jack was fucking.

Beth told her to go right in and closed the door after
she had entered. Beth was so horny and her pussy
actually dripped, soaking her panties. Then she stepped
into the closet off of her office and flipped several
switches and put on a pair of ear phones. Jack had her
listen in at times to client meetings with an audio
monitoring system when he wanted a witness.

She could hear everything in Jack's office clearly and
she heard Jane say, "Jack baby, I've missed you. I
needed to talk to you about that son of a bitch."

"You mean your husband?"

"Yeah, that rotten bastard is fucking some 18 year
old."

"Lucky man."

"You are suppose to sympathize with me Jack."

"I do darling, I love that dress, your breasts almost
pop out the top when you wiggle."

"I know, I love the way men look at me in it."

"And out of it."

"Yes, and out of it, want me to take it off?"

"Yes."

Beth heard a brief rustle of material as the dress
obviously was removed. Then she heard Jack say, "I love
women who don't wear underthings."

"Oh Jack what is that in your hand?"

"Something for you to suck my lovely Jane."

For the next ten minutes Beth listened to slurping
noises as Jane noisily sucked his cock. Then she heard
her say, "Jack fuck me now, I need it so bad. I admit I
don't care if he is fucking an 18 year old or a rhino
as long as I get fucked too."

"Lay down and spread those great legs hot pants."

"Oh yes Jack, oh... yes your cock feels so good. Oh
fuck me hard."

The phone rang then and Beth quickly dropped the ear
phones and dashed to the phone. It was another of
Jack's "harem" as Beth now dubbed them. She set an
appointment for her at 3:00p after listening for a long
time to her bitch about her "fucking ass hole husband"
and Beth looked forward to listening to her boss fuck
that one too.

Shortly after she hung the phone up Jane Gall walked
out of Jack's office followed by Jack, only a little
disheveled. When the outer door closed behind Jane,
Beth looked at Jack with a huge grin on her face. Never
would she have believed that listening to a man fuck a
woman would turn her on so. Jack smiled back and said,
"You listened didn't you?"

"Yes, do you mind?"

"No, did it make you hot?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to join me in my office?"

"Yes."

"Lock the outer door after you put out the lunch sign."

"Yes sir."

"And Beth I want you to strip before you come in my
office. I want you to be naked and ready to fuck when
you walk in the door."

"I am already very ready to fuck Jack. I will take care
of the other detail immediately."

Jack walked into his office grinning. Beth fixed the
door and the sign and then stripped rapidly as she
thought about sucking Jack's cock, and him eating her
wet pussy, and fucking her pussy and maybe even her
tight ass hole. Not one thought for her husband Bill or
her kids or anything else. Her only thought was "I'm
going to get fucked." And she did. Just as she wished,
and in all those places.

***

After that it became an office ritual, Beth would be
there waiting when Jack arrived. They would have sex
every morning first thing and then open the office for
business. Beth listened in often as Jack fucked one of
his clients and she loved the way it made her feel. She
was surprised that she wasn't the least jealous, not as
long as Jack satisfied her too. Then at her request
they put in a one way mirror so she could watch Jack
fuck his harem. After each client she was dying for his
cock or tongue and she got it.

Jack bought her several extreme mini-skirts and very
low cut blouses. She looked so hot in them. She had
objected briefly saying, "What will my family think?"
but Jack easily convinced her knowing she was dying to
show off her hot body.

Her family had noticed how happy she was with her work
and they all had commented on it. The first day she
wore the low cut stuff and the mini skirt Jenny had
said, "Yea Mom you look hot."

Steven had stared and Beth thought she saw his young
cock grow in his jeans as he said, "Wow Mom!"

Karen had said, "Can I wear those sometime Mom?"

Then Bill saw her and ran his eyes over her noticing
her for the first time, saying, "You look beautiful
Beth. I bet your clients eyes drop out when they see
you in that."

Beth had hoped that something might come of this
conversation and she smiled coyly at Bill as she said,
"Some of them seem to enjoy the view Bill, jealous?"

"Maybe a little... I know I have ignored you too long."

His eyes roamed over her once again hot body frequently
after that but he made no moves to Beth's regret. She
thought it would be fun to fuck both Jack and Bill
regularly.

Shortly after that one day when they had just had great
sex, Jack asked her to not wear panties or bras
anymore. At first she said, "Oh Jack no, my family will
think I have become a real slut."

Jack smiled as he caressed her bare tits, "What's wrong
with being a hot fucking slut if you enjoy it?"

Beth smiled and spread her legs and said, "Just come
fuck your hot fucking slut again Jack."

Things were hot and got hotter. Beth found herself
horny all the time and on several occasions found
herself having sex with a few new "friends" while Jack
was in court. For example, a lawyer from the office
next door, the UPS delivery man, the Fed X delivery man
and a couple of others but more about those later.

Jack and his wife Jan and their 15 year old daughter
Cindy started coming to dinner at Beth's and Bill's
occasionally and vise versa. Jan and Bill enjoyed
discussing politics and Jack and Beth walked around
talking and sipping wine. Then one night Jack whispered
into Beth's ear as soon as he had her alone, "I want to
fuck you tonight ...right now... here in your house
while everyone else is here. Like right now."

"Are you crazy Jack? It sounds like fun, but we could
get caught."

"I know, that makes it even hotter Beth."

Beth looked at him and he slid his hand up under her
short dress onto her pussy, sans panties. Beth closed
her eyes and loved his familiar touch. She could see
into the living room over his shoulder where Bill and
Jan were in her view. Bill's body blocked their view as
his fingers entered her very wet cunt. She stood there
in plain sight as he finger fucked her slowly. Then she
opened her eyes and smiled at him and said, "You are a
bastard my love, I guess I could show you our
basement."

She lead him down the steps and over to a dark corner.
They could see the stairs clearly without being seen.
Jack raised her leg up on a box and Beth felt his hard
cock slide all the way into her already wet pussy
easily. He pulled her low cut blouse to her waist
baring her great tits for his hands. As he began
stroking it in and out she sighed and said, "Oh Jack, I
love this. I love you fucking me with both of our
families upstairs. I wish you could fuck me while Bill
watched."

Jack continued stroking his hard cock in and out as
Beth panted. Then he whispered, "Beth, I want to fuck
you while Jenny watches. Then I want to fuck Jenny
while you watch."

Beth gasped as her cunt spasmed tightly around her
lovers cock as she thought about her sweet sexy 17 year
old watching while her boss/lover fucked her. As she
thought of that she came harder than she ever had
before.

***

Later as they walked back upstairs she wondered if
Jenny was still a virgin. She was pretty sure that
Jenny wasn't, she was Beth's daughter after all. Beth
hadn't said a word since Jack had mentioned Jenny and
now she wondered if Jenny could take Jack's big cock?
She realized then that without any hesitation she was
plotting how to get Jenny ready for Jack to fuck.

They strolled around the house looking into the
different rooms finding Karen asleep in her room when
they opened the door. She was laying spread out on top
of the bed. Her t-shirt nighty had worked up to her
waist. One leg was cocked up and they had a clear view
of her young pussy lips. Jack looked at Beth and
whispered, "She looks so nice open like that, all you
ladies are very sexy. It would be so hot to fuck you
and both of your young daughters."

Beth shivered and looked at her youngest in a new
light. As she stood there Jack cupped her full tits.
Then he said, "You know it makes you hot to think about
me fucking your girls. You know you want to help me
fuck both of them while you watch us."

It excited Beth and she knew he was right. She lead him
out of Karen's room not saying a word . She closed the
door and headed toward Jenny's room, thinking about
Jack and Jenny having all kinds of sex. Jenny was in
her room in sheer baby doll pj's that showed everything
quite clearly.

When Beth opened the door and walked in with Jack,
Jenny's eyes got huge as Jack's eyes enjoyed Jenny's
effective nudity. Beth said to Jenny, "Hi baby...Jack
is thinking about buying Cindy a new bedroom suite like
yours. You don't mind him looking at your stuff do you
baby?"

Beth knew Jack would appreciate the pun.

"No Mom, but I'm not really very dressed."

"It's Ok baby, Jack has a daughter almost your age.
Besides don't be so modest, you have a great body
honey. I am sure Jack appreciates it."

Jenny noticed Jack's gaze at her large tits and she
couldn't resist pulling her shoulders back showing them
off even better. She like the way he looked at her. She
thought he was so cute and sexy. A lot sexier than the
guy she was dating. She bet Jack's cock was bigger than
Stan's too. She loved to fuck Stan but now she wondered
what Jack would be like.

Then Jack walked up behind Jenny's chair and as he
caressed her shoulders lightly he stared down at her
tits, as her nipples hardened. Beth watched this and
found herself wet thinking about what Jack had said as
he fucked her in the basement. Then Jack leaned down
and kissed Jenny on the neck and said, "You are
beautiful Jenny. Your body is as perfect as your Moms."

Then Beth and Jack walked out closing the door behind
on a hot confused teen. Next they slowly opened the
door to Steven's room... and a shock. Cindy and Steven
were on the bed but were far too involved to notice
them. Steven knelt between Cindy's wide spread legs
humping her hot pussy as she said, "Yeah Steven, give
it to me! Shit! I love to fuck."

From their vantage point they could see Steven's large
young cock plunge in and out of Cindy's cunt. After a
few seconds they backed out quietly and pulled the door
to. In a moment Beth said, "Wow, they sure seem to know
what they were doing."

"I know, I have caught Cindy fucking several different
guys. I got our Doctor to put her on the pill and now
she is on the road to becoming a real hot little slut,
a lot like you. I am really proud of her."

"Um, Jack, all this has really turned me on. The way
you were looking at Karen's young pussy and then
Jenny's bare tits and now watching Steven fucking
Cindy, take me to my bedroom and fuck me darling."

He did. Some later they walked out of the bedroom as
Jan called, "Jack are you ready to go home yet dear?
Cindy is down here."

"I'm ready Jan, Beth showed me some of Karen's and
Jenny's things tonight. I think I will look into them
more... for Cindy." and he winked at Beth.

***

Later after Jack, Cindy and Jan had left, Bill and Beth
went to their bedroom. Beth noticed the cum spots on
her side of the bed where Jack had fucked her just
minutes before. She wondered if Bill noticed and
decided she didn't much care if he did. Bill said
nothing but started undressing. His eyes seemed to be
unable to leave Beth. After a moment he spoke, "You are
looking real hot lately Beth."

"Thank you honey, I take that as a compliment. I had
gotten to be a real slob. Do you like it Bill?"

"I do Beth... you are like your old self when we dated.
It has been a long time since we made love."

Beth looked at him and started to slowly remove her
clothes as he watched. When she stood there nude she
smiled at him and said, "Bill.. I don't want to make
love... but if you want to fuck me... hard... I am
ready for that, in fact I am ready for lots of that
lately."

He ignored her reference to being ready for sex often
lately. He just looked at her solid sexy body and
dropped the rest of his clothes on the floor in a pile.
Stepping over to her he pulled her to him. As he kissed
her and fondled her full tits he said, "I had forgotten
how sexy you could be."

She pushed him over on the bed and her mouth found his
hard cock. After a few minutes of giving Bill great
head she raised up and moved forward until she could
ease her hot cunt down on his cock. Beth smiled to her
self as she realized Jack had just cum in her minutes
before. Now Bill was soon to make his deposit. As they
settled into a delicious slow fuck Bill said, "You are
still as good at fucking as you were when we dated."

"Hmmmm I have always loved to fuck Bill... you know
that.. maybe I have been getting a lot of practice
recently."

She felt Bill suddenly stop meeting her thrusts. She
wondered if she had fucked up admitting she had been
unfaithful to him. Would he now divorce her... or what?
She preferred they didn't divorce but if he insisted
she was prepared for that too. They hadn't had much of
a marriage lately anyway. She continued fucking him
slowly as he just lay there, loving the feel of his
cock spreading her.

In a moment Bill started thrusting up to meet her
again, only now it was hotter and harder... more
demanding. Beth shortly moaned loudly and came but Bill
didn't even slow down. After a couple of moments Beth
started humping to meet him again. She was lost in the
sensations when Bill asked simply, "Who?"

Beth squeezed her dripping cunt on his cock tightly
making Bill groan with pleasure. She could not remember
Bill's cock being so huge. She looked into his eyes and
saw pure lust as he waited for an answer. Beth raised
up sitting on his cock and she put his hands on her
large firm tits. he squeezed them hard and Beth gasped.
She smiled at Bill and tilted her head, "Are you sure
you want to know?"

Bill pinched hard and pulled on her swollen sensitive
nipples.. and continued humping as Beth moaned... then
Bill said softly, "Yes... I do... I want to know who
has been fucking my hot sexy wife?"

"My boss Jack... mostly... and a few others."

"I suspected something was going on. The way you have
been dressing lately. I thought it was Jack... others?"

"Yeah.. others... not a huge number... guys that the
opportunity hit when I was horny and in a wild mood. I
wanted to get laid and they were handy. I'll tell you
about them sometime if you like. You might get a kick
out of them, I did. I figured you knew I was screwing
around...I didn't hide much but you didn't say
anything. I guess you were too busy fucking your cute
young secretary."

With that Beth winked at him. He smiled guiltily and
Beth stopped moving and looked down at him and said,
"Bill I don't care if you fuck your secretary or anyone
else that appeals to you. In fact I hope you do. We can
either get a divorce over this or we can have the
wildest time of our lives. I plan to continuing fucking
Jack regularly. And other men when it pleases me. You
can ignore my fucking around and pretend it isn't
happening, you can divorce me, or you can join me.

"Hell, I would love for you to watch and join in while
other guys fuck me. You can even bring Jill your
secretary, or others home with you if you like. We can
send the kids off and we can have some hot weekends.
Maybe we can even include the kids some day."

She felt his cock swell even larger and then he grabbed
her and flipped her over. Now he started to pound into
her. Each time he would pull out until the head just
rested inside her outer labia and then he would thrust
as hard as he could until his cock hit bottom. Beth
wrapped her legs around him and lifted to meet him with
each stroke as he drove her into continuous orgasm. She
loved being fucked so hard, so deep.

She had forgotten how good Bill was at sex. The feeling
that overtook her was a orgasmic high. All she could do
was focus on the feeling in her cunt and wish it could
go on forever. But soon Bill went rigid, pressed his
cock hard into her as he exploded, flooding her cunt
with his cum...As Beth lay there she guessed Bill had
decided to join her.

He said nothing when they cuddled to sleep except,
"You're a great piece of ass Beth."

They laughed and cuddled closer and Beth retorted,
"Yeah, everyone says so..."

***

The next morning was Sunday and Beth was in the kitchen
alone when Jenny came down, still in her sheer pj's
looking for her Mom. She poured herself a cup of coffee
and sat down beside Beth and she said softly, "Mom, I
couldn't believe you brought Jack into my bedroom last
night. I was almost naked."

"Relax baby, Jack has seen lots of nice bodies like
yours. He told me later he thought you were really
beautiful and a very sexy young lady."

Smiling Jenny looked at her Mom with a big question,
"You don't object?"

"Like I said baby, you have a great body. Be proud of
it. If someone like Jack stares at it, just enjoy the
way he looks at you."

"He really stared at my tits and hard nipples. Does he
look at your tits like that Mom?"

"Well baby, I never wear a bra anymore and with my low
cut blouses sometime I am sure he sees my breasts."

"You don't wear panties either Mom, does he see your
pussy too?"

Beth looked at her daughter and realized both of them
were getting worked up sexually over this. She was
pleased with these new developments. Jenny apparently
already had hot pants like her Mom. Beth smiled at
Jenny and said, "Possibly, in fact I am pretty sure of
it. My skirts are pretty short. I think I have a pretty
pussy. I don't mind if Jack or other men catch a
glimpse of it. I think you might enjoy boys and men
like Jack, peeking at yours too. It really is fun
knowing guys are trying to look."

"Mom, are you for real? You sound more like my girl
friends than my Mom."

"Yes Jenny I am for real... I have changed a lot I know
but I don't plan on changing back. I have decided to
enjoy life... a lot. You may be in for a lot of
surprises."

"You really wouldn't mind if Jack saw my pussy?"

Beth saw Jenny's nipples swollen so huge and her
daughter touching them. Jenny's breath was irregular
and husky.

"Why would I mind?"

Then their conversation was interrupted as Steven came
down. Jenny dashed for her room not wanting to deal
with her younger brother at that moment.

Beth looked at her handsome son as he ate breakfast and
all she could think of was how he looked as she watched
him screwing Cindy. In fact all weekend she had new
eyes for Steven.

All day Saturday and into the night Bill was very
attentive to Beth. She loved it and teased him sexually
every chance she got. Saturday night as they crawled
into bed, both nude, they were both turned on and
eager. Bill kissed her and fondled her hot body and as
Beth moaned and responded, wrapping her fingers around
his erection, Bill said, "Tell me about one of your
'others'."

Beth leered at him and squeezed his cock saying, "You
want me to tell you a hot story about some other guy
fucking your wife?"

"Yes... I do."

As Beth spread her legs and guided Bill into her hot
ready cunt, she told him slowly and in great detail
about how she had been stopped for speeding by this
hunk of a motorcycle cop. How she had been horny and
feeling pretty frisky and started flirting boldly with
the cop. She had flashed her fine tits at him... and
then her pussy.

She related to Bill how the cop had suggested she
follow him down a side road nearby and then how she had
let him fuck her; a couple of times and how she had
given him a blow job in between. She told Bill she
expected to see him again since he took her name and
address and phone number off of her license. Beth and
Bill had both gotten off just at the end of her hot
story. When they came back down to earth Beth asked,
"You liked my story didn't you?"

"I did... it makes me hot thinking about you fucking
around with other men. I guess that is strange but it's
true."

"Bill I admit it does the same to me about you and
Jill. Would you like to watch me get fucked sometime?"

"Yeah, I think I would like that a lot."

"I would like to see you and Jill go at it too. How
would you two like to have a foursome with Jack and I?
Would Jill go along with that?"

"Yeah she would... we swing a little with some of her
friends..."

"Why Bill... I am surprised... and pleased... let's do
it soon. OK?"

***

Monday morning came and Jenny slipped into the bathroom
with her Mom just before she left for school. As Beth
looked at her beautiful daughter, Jenny raised her
skirt and Beth saw she wore no panties. Then she
noticed Jenny was also without a bra. She looked
ravishing, damned sexy as she spoke, "Mom I feel so
nasty and so sexy. I love it."

"I know, so do I. You are beautiful and your sweet
little pussy is lovely. You are going to make a lot
cocks hard today baby."

"Isn't that a little dangerous Mom?"

"Of course, just don't let any of them catch you. At
least not yet."

"Mom, you really have changed since you went to work. I
love the way you are now. Not so up tight."

"Honey I got tired of not having a life. I like what I
am and do now... besides I figured you were no longer a
virgin."

Jenny smiled at her Mom and said,

"Your right."

And then Jenny dashed off to school. Anxious to hear
how her Mom would react to her last comment.

Beth sighed deeply and for the first time admitted to
her self that she was turned on looking at her
daughters silky cunt. She had watched women going at
each other in porn films but had never had the
opportunity... till maybe now.

At the office Beth lay spent under Jack, his cock still
deep in her pussy as she shared with Jack all the new
developments with Bill and Jenny. As she told Jack
about the possible foursome with Bill and Jill and
about Jenny going off without panties and bra and how
turned on she had become looking at Jenny's young
pussy, Jack's cock got hard again and soon they were
once more fucking wildly. Later as they dressed Jack
smiled at his beautiful lover and he said, "I love how
adventurous you have become Beth. You are the only
woman I have ever known that was as "ready for
anything" as I am."

"I seem to be that. Sometimes I think there isn't
anything I wouldn't do."

"Like eat your daughter's pussy?"

There was a long pause and then Beth smiled, "OK... yes
Jack, I admit it. I do want to do that."

"And like fucking Steven? I saw the way you were
staring at his cock while he fucked Cindy."

"He does have a nice cock."

"You should let Steven fuck you Beth. It would be a
hell of an education for him."

"Hmmm, I just might... am I to believe that you are
fucking Cindy?"

"Yes, for about a year now."

"I thought so, hell I hoped so."

"Are you going to help me fuck Jenny."

"Oh Jack, you bastard, I can't believe it but that
turns me on so much... imagining you fucking my Jenny."

"Will you help me fuck her?"

"Yes."

The phone interrupted. Joan Blitz was on the line. When
Jack hung the phone up he looked at Beth and said,
"Beth... Joan is bi-sexual, would you like to join us
in my office. I love to watch women in a hot 69? I know
she would welcome you. Shall I call you in after things
get going? You can practice for Jenny..."

"Yes... I would like that... I think... time to find
out."

Beth had on a very low cut blouse that showed a lot of
her upper breasts. Her mini was also very brief. When
Joan arrived Beth felt her looking at her body and
enjoyed it a lot. Beth smiled at Joan warmly and leaned
toward her knowing she was getting a full view of her
great pair of tits.

It wasn't long until Jack buzzed her on the intercom.
Beth had just watched Jack fuck Joan dog style. And
then she heard Jack ask Joan if she liked Beth and
would she like Beth to join them in a threesome. Joan
was quick to say yes. When Beth walked in Joan
surprised her by meeting her and kissing her deeply
without a word. Jack enjoyed watching the two explore
and as he expected a hot 69 was soon in progress. After
Joan had left Jack said, "You two were hot."

"Hmmm Jack I loved eating her pussy, I guess I am bi."

"Great, several of my other lady clients will love you,
if you want them too."

"I do Jack, I do. What else is going to open up?"

"Would you like to fuck some of my male clients. They
would love you. We could have a party. You could be my
"hostess.""

"Perhaps, I would like that soon... but I have several
other things to take care of first."

When she got home that evening, Bill was going to be
late. Steven was at baseball practice, Karen was in her
room doing homework and Beth stepped into Jenny's room
locking the door behind her. She smiled at Jenny and
said, "Well did you have an exciting day Jenny?"

"Mom you wouldn't believe the reactions I got. The boys
and several of the teachers really looked and were so
nice to me."

"I can guess Jen."

"I have to admit Mom I have been wet all day as guys
looked at my pussy and my tits when I let them."

"I bet so. It makes me damp thinking about it."

"Mom, one of the women teachers, Ms Johns, she is fresh
out of college, a real sex boat, well she seemed to be
terribly interested too."

"Jenny, women frequently enjoy other women."

"I have heard about that but don't you have to be a
lez?"

"No dear, lots of women are bi-sexual, enjoying men and
women. In fact most women would be bi if they just
relaxed and tried it."

"Well it sure made me hot the way Ms Johns looked at my
pussy. After class she suggested we get together
sometime to talk about college."

"She wants to eat your sweet pussy my baby. I think you
would enjoy it."

"MOM!"

"Shhhh... just relax, and close your eyes."

As she complied Beth dropped her hand to Jenny's leg
and lightly began to stroke it. Beth could see Jenny's
nipples grow larger. As Beth slid her hand higher Jenny
relaxed her legs and spread them. Sliding her hand even
higher Beth said, "Jenny, I see you like what I am
doing, the way you spread your legs honey, I am going
to show you how nice it feels when another female
touches your pussy. Even better than when you play with
yourself."

"Oh yes Mom, your hand feels so good"

"Get ready darlin' Jenny, I am going to play with your
sweet wet pussy."

"Oh fuck, MOM... oh, oh, oh yes..."

"Do you like the way I'm finger fucking your pussy
Baby?"

"Yes, it's better than when Stan does it... faster Mom
please... I'm about to get off..."

"No baby, not yet, I am going to eat your pussy and
make you cum over and over..."

"Oh shit that is even better... fuck... fuck... oh yes
suck my clit."

Later as Beth raised up and looked down at her sexy
daughter who had just cum forcefully, her legs spread
wide open, her pussy open and wet from her juices and
her mother's saliva, Beth said, "You are one hot
fucking little cunt Jenny."

"Mom, that was so good. I have wondered about girl sex,
thanks for the introduction. I think I like being a hot
fucking little cunt Mom."

"Me too Jen. Would you like to try eating a very hot
ready pussy. I have one that is SO ready."

"Teach me Mom, lay back so I can eat your cunt like you
did mine."

Much later Beth was hugging Jenny to her telling her
how good she had was at eating pussy. They lay their in
a warm afterglow, their pussies very happy. Then Jenny
said huskily, "Mom... is Jack fucking you?"

"Yes, do you mind?"

"No, but what about Dad?"

"He fucks me too honey. He knows about Jack and I. He
is fucking his secretary Jill too... and others."

"I'm glad. Are you fucking any one other than Jack?"

"A few, yes."

"Do you and Jack fuck at your office?"

"Yes and other places."

"Where else?"

"We have been to several motels and last time they were
over here, Jack fucked me in the basement just before
we came into your room and later again, in my bed."

"Wow... that is so hot Mom."

"Would you like to watch Jack fuck me sometime baby?"

"Oh yes, could I?"

"Jack and I would both enjoy that. Having an audience
makes sex even better."

"Mom you know I'm not a virgin. Stan and I have been
doing it for about a year. I love it a lot, I keep
thinking about having sex with others."

"We just did sweetheart."

"I mean I want to fuck other guys, several other guys?"

"Yes, I think you would love that, you will love it a
lot if its done right. You are so much like your Mom.
But honey young boys are too horny to please a woman as
well as an older man. It is good but not great?"

"Who then Mom?"

"Would you like for Jack to fuck you baby?"

"Oh yes, would he?"

"He is dying to fuck you."

"Oh yes, I would love it, when?"

"Why don't you stay home from school tomorrow. I will
call Jack and have him come over here. You can watch us
and then you can fuck Jack."

Beth got off the bed and straightened her clothes. Then
Jenny said, "Mom do you know about Steven and Cindy?"

"Yes I think so. I watched for a little the other night
as he fucked Cindy. Is that what you mean?"

"Yeah that and more. He told me about fucking Cindy and
said he wanted to fuck me, and he pulled out his cock.
It was big and hard and I loved the look of it. It is
bigger than Stan's. I really wanted to find out what it
would feel like in my pussy. He let me play with it and
stroke it but he came quickly all over my carpet. I
loved watching him shoot off. He was all limp then but
he said he would be back later. Mom, he said he wanted
to fuck me... and Karen... and you too."

"Wow Jenny, I guess your little brother is as horny as
we are."

"Yeah Mom, would you let Steven fuck you if he tried,
if you let Steven fuck you, can I watch?"

"I plan to fuck your brother soon, maybe tonight since
your Dad will be out late. I loved the look of his cock
in Cindy. After I fuck him a few times, you can watch
us."

"Is it OK if Steven fucks Karen and me?"

"Yes, but wait until after Jack has fucked you a few
times. Then you will know how to tell Steven to please
you."

"Mom, will Jack fuck Karen too?"

Beth smiled at Jen and whispered, "As soon as I think
she is ready but a little later, meantime you can
introduce her to girl-sex if you like."

"Mom, what about Dad?"

"What about him?"

"Sometimes I day dream about him fucking Karen and me."

"Baby if you want to fuck your Dad go ahead. He will
try not to, since you are his daughter but he will love
it. Just be discrete so no one else finds out."

***

When Beth left Jenny's bedroom she was smiling to
herself. Things just got better and better. What else
was going to happen? She stopped by Karen's room and
chatted for a while. She stood behind Karen who was
sitting at her desk reading and slowly stroked her hair
thinking that soon she would be introducing her
youngest daughter to all the fun she was having. Then
she leaned down and around and kissed her lips lightly,
warmly and told her how much she loved her and how
proud of her she was and how beautiful and sexy she was
becoming.

Beth leaned down and slid her arms around her youngest
daughter, 'accidentally' brushing her firm young tits
that were now a nice handful and hugged her again and
let her hands accidentally brush across Karen's small
nipples. Karen jumped and her nipples swelled
instantly. Beth thought to herself, 'Get used to your
Mother's touch dear Karen. You will feel it a lot from
now on.'

Check out for Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment