Thursday, April 21, 2011

All In The Family

My brother’s sexy hot wife Sarah has been flirting with me for years. We live in the same town and see them often. She has rubbed on me and kissed me with wet lips many times over the years. She was sending all the right signals and it was obvious she was wanted more. The only thing holding me back was that I don’t want anything to come between me and my brother and to be honest Sarah and I have never been alone. My wife or brother or one of our kids is always nearby. A couple months ago Jerry had to go to Chicago for a couple of days for work and Sarah called me on my cell phone as I was on my way to work and told me her refrigerator and lights in her kitchen were out. I tried to walk her through resetting the circuit breaker but she said she couldn’t find the electrical box. I called into work and told them I was going to be a little late and made a detour at my brother’s house. Their kids were at school so it was just me and Sarah. She was wearing a nightie and I could see her large dark nipples clearly showing through. It took me less than a minute to find the breaker box and reset the circuit breaker. Sarah hugged me and thanked me pressing her large tits into my chest. She asked me to stay for coffee. One thing led to another and we started kissing and making out like crazy. We didn’t make it up to the bedroom, I ended up fucking her in the family room on the sectional. I had dreamed about fucking her for a long time and it was everything I had imagined. Since then I have stopped over at her house a few times after Jerry and the kids leave. This is a scary dangerous game, but I guess that is part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment